Pandemic Electronic Benefit

Learn More


Apply For Meal Benefits, View Menus, Deposit Money or View Accounts

Learn More

Parent And Student Resources

Tips on nutrition and more!

Learn More

Employment Opportunities

Start A New And Exciting Career In Child Nutrition!

Learn More

Aldine Child Nutrition Summer Feeding News Release

Aldine Child Nutrition will be providing Summer meals for all children! Click here for the latest news release.

Aldine Summer Feeding Sites

Click here for a list of Aldine campuses that will be providing Summer meals.

National School Lunch Program Free and Reduced-Price Meal Eligibility School Year 2021-2022

Click Here for the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) and Eligibility Requirements.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement (English)In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: https://www.usda.gov/oascr/how-to-file-a-program-discrimination-complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:(1)    mail:        U.S. Department of AgricultureOffice of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, D.C. 20250-9410;(2)    fax:          (202) 690-7442; or(3)    email:      [email protected].This institution is an equal opportunity provider.